A Gathering for Sustainability in Greater Racine
Solar Energy for All
Corporations, businesses, governments, schools, non-profits.
See information on solar benefits at the bottom
*each member of your company will need to fill out the sheet
When: Wednesday, August 24, 2017 from 7:00 to 9:00 am
Where: Gateway Technical College, Racine Building, Michigan Room
Light breakfast and informal networking at 7:00 to 7:30
Stories of Success with Solar:
- O & H Bakery, Eric Olesen
- Gateway Technical College, Stephanie Sklba
Overview of Solar: RENEW Wisconsin
How it Works: Arch Energy: Mike Cornell
- Focus on Energy: Leah Maggio
- SOLARacine/Southeast Wisconsin Solar Group Buy
- LLCs for non-tax paying entities: Law Firm of Godfrey and Khan
- Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation: Mary Schlaefer
Table Networking among participants
9:00 to 10:30: Special consultations and sign-up opportunities with presenters
“Solar Energy for All” Information
- All Corporations and Businesses: 30% tax credit; 20-30% depreciation; + Focus on Energy grant (2018)
- Corporations: Potential for major grant from Focus on Energy (2018). 5 to 7 year payback.
- Small Businesses: Additional 20 % in the SWSGB Group Buy program. 4+ year payback.
- Non Tax Paying Entities: governments, schools, non-profits, churches. Through investors establishing Limited Liability Corporations, these entities can draw on the benefits available to corporations and businesses. Other financing options are available.
Come to learn about success stories, benefits, finance options, with the opportunity to sign up for a free assessment.
Questions, please contact info@RacineSBN.org
Click here to download the flyer: